Our staff is the key ingredient of RPG Consultants. They are known for independent thinking, rigorous analysis and a proven track record of performance. At all levels of the planning process, clients depend on our experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
Although RPG management and staff work collaboratively, we maintain several departments in order to facilitate better support of our clients.
|RPG Finance Dept.
212-947-4800 ext 300
|Direct client invoicing (not involving actual Plan assets)||✓|
|RPG Sales & Marketing Dept.
212-947-4800 ext 225
|Sales, marketing and business development opportunities||✓|
|RPG Conversions Dept.
212-947-4800 ext 205
|Onboarding new clients, or when a Plan (or our services) are being terminated||✓||✓|
|RPG Compliance Dept.
212-947-4800 ext 203
|Discrimination testing, document management (including amendments), IRS filings, etc.||✓|
212-947-4800 ext 401
|All operations of our daily recordkeeping platform, including use of the website, contributions, distributions, trading, etc.||✓||✓||✓|
The RPG Support department serves as the concierge for all employee and participant inquiries. They are responsible for every incoming request and ensure that all inquiries are addressed promptly and to the client’s satisfaction. The responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the RPGFocus website
- Answering participant questions
- Withdrawals due to financial hardship
- Separation from service distributions
- Death benefit distributions
- In-service withdrawals
- Qualified domestic relation order (QDRO) distributions
- Required minimum distributions (RMD)
- Return of excess (aggregate) contributions
- Providing hands-on training to plan sponsors on contribution transmittal procedures
- Monitoring payroll transmittals
To contact the support department, please e-mail email@example.com or call them at x401.
Our Compliance Department handles all ongoing administration and plan sponsor support. The responsibilities include:
- Collecting annual census data
- Performing non-discrimination testing
- Calculating employer contributions
- Creating and maintaining plan documents and amendments
- Performing annual valuations
- Preparing Plan Tax Returns (Form 5500)
- Preparing required annual notices
- Assisting plan sponsors in all compliance-related issues
- Maintaining Compliance Portal
To contact the Compliance Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working closely with financial advisors on the implementation of new plans and the conversions of existing plans
- Coordinating conversion timelines and all required notifications to participants and service providers
- Managing the implementation of custodial/trading platforms for new and converting plans
- Organizing the transfer of plan data and assets
- Hosting participant enrollment meetings and webinars
To contact the Conversions Department, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Staff payroll
- Dealing with vendors
- Invoicing clients
- Receiving payments
- Reconciling accounts
To contact the Finance Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintaining the FSA website
- Answering participant and client questions
- Enrolling participants
- Reconciling payroll transmittals
- Processing and adjudicating claims
- Sending reimbursements
To contact the FSA Department, please e-mail email@example.com.
Our Operations Department is responsible for:
- Daily reconciliation
- Plan Maintenance
- Reconciling information from client’s payroll with transmittal data from our recordkeeping systems (if applicable)
Our Marketing Department handles all marketing initiatives and is responsible for:
- Attracting prospective leads
- Driving sales and conversions
- Partnership programs
- Education and webinars
- Email marketing
- Content development
- Website development and maintenance
To contact the Marketing Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.