Our staff is the key ingredient of RPG Consultants. They are known for independent thinking, rigorous analysis and a proven track record of performance. At all levels of the planning process, clients depend on our experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
Although RPG management and staff work collaboratively, we maintain several departments in order to facilitate better support of our clients.
The RPG Support department serves as the concierge for all employee and participant inquiries. They are responsible for every incoming request and ensure that all inquiries are addressed promptly and to the client’s satisfaction. The responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the RPGFocus website
- Answering participant questions
- Withdrawals due to financial hardship
- Separation from service distributions
- Death benefit distributions
- In-service withdrawals
- Qualified domestic relation order (QDRO) distributions
- Required minimum distributions (RMD)
- Return of excess (aggregate) contributions
To contact the support department, please e-mail email@example.com or call them at x401.
Our Compliance Department (recently merged with our conversions department) handles all plan-level onboarding, ongoing administration and plan sponsor support. The responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and managing the census template files
- Monitoring and configuring the secure file upload system
- Communicating with clients to obtain accurate census data
- Providing hands-on training to plan sponsors on contribution transmittal procedures
- Monitoring payroll transmittals
- Reconciling information from client’s payroll with transmittal data from our recordkeeping systems (if applicable)
- Uploading all census information into our valuation and testing systems
- Preparing Plan Tax Returns (Form 5500)
- Document Support and Amendments
- Working closely with financial advisors on the implementation of new plans and the conversions of existing plans
- Coordinating conversion timelines and all required notifications to participants and service providers
- Managing the implementation of custodial/trading platforms for new and converting plans
- Organizing the transfer of plan data and assets
- Hosting participant enrollment meetings and webinars
To contact the Compliance Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff payroll
- Dealing with vendors
- Invoicing clients
- Receiving payments
- Reconciling accounts
To contact the Finance Department, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Maintaining the FSA website
- Answering participant and client questions
- Enrolling participants
- Reconciling payroll transmittals
- Processing and adjudicating claims
- Sending reimbursements
To contact the FSA Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Operations Department is responsible for:
- Daily reconciliation
- Plan Maintenance
Our Marketing Department handles all marketing initiatives and is responsible for:
- Attracting prospective leads
- Driving sales and conversions
- Partnership programs
- Education and webinars
- Email marketing
- Content development
- Website development and maintenance
To contact the Marketing Department, please e-mail email@example.com.