Our staff is the key ingredient of RPG Consultants. They are known for independent thinking, rigorous analysis and a proven track record of performance. At all levels of the planning process, clients depend on our experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
Although RPG management and staff work collaboratively, we maintain several departments in order to facilitate better support of our clients.
|RPG Compliance Department||Discrimination testing, document management (including amendments), IRS filings, etc.||✓|
|RPG Conversions Department||Onboarding new clients, or when a Plan (or our services) are being terminated||✓||✓|
|RPG Distributions Department||Withdrawals and distributions, such as loan, hardship or in-service withdrawals; required minimum distributions (RMDs); separation from service or force-out distributions etc.||✓||✓||✓|
|RPG Finance Department||Direct client invoicing (not involving actual Plan assets).||✓|
|RPG FSA Department||Onboarding and ongoing administration for FSA, HSA, HRA and commuter plans.||✓||✓||✓|
|RPG Sales & Marketing Department||Sales, marketing and business development opportunities.||✓|
|RPG Support Department||All operations of our daily recordkeeping platform, including use of the website, enrollment, plan provisions, contributions, trading, etc.||✓||✓||✓|
Our Compliance Department handles all ongoing administration and plan sponsor support. The responsibilities include:
- Collecting annual census data
- Performing non-discrimination testing
- Calculating employer contributions
- Creating and maintaining plan documents and amendments
- Performing annual valuations
- Preparing Plan Tax Returns (Form 5500)
- Preparing required annual notices
- Assisting plan sponsors in all compliance-related issues
- Maintaining Compliance Portal
To contact the Compliance Department, please e-mail email@example.com.
Our Conversions Department handles the plan implementation and conversions process. The responsibilities include:
- Working closely with financial advisors on the implementation of new plans and the conversions of existing plans
- Coordinating conversion timelines and all required notifications to participants and service providers
- Managing the implementation of custodial/trading platforms for new and converting plans
- Organizing the transfer of plan data and assets
- Hosting participant enrollment meetings and webinars
To contact the Conversions Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RPG Distributions Department handles all processing and inquires pertaining to withdrawal and distribution requests from retirement plans, including:
- Loan withdrawals
- Withdrawals due to financial hardship
- In-service withdrawals
- Qualified domestic relation order (QDRO) distributions
- Return of excess (aggregate) contributions
- Required minimum distributions (RMD)
- Separation from service/termination distributions
- Force-out distributions
- Death benefit distributions
To contact the Distributions Department, please visit support.rpgconsultants.com.
Our Finance Department handles all of our accounts payable and receivable and is responsible for:
- Staff payroll
- Dealing with vendors
- Invoicing clients
- Receiving payments
- Reconciling accounts
To contact the Finance Department, please e-mail email@example.com.
Our FSA Department handles all aspects of the administration of our FSA Plans and is responsible for:
- Maintaining the FSA website
- Answering participant and client questions
- Enrolling participants
- Reconciling payroll transmittals
- Processing and adjudicating claims
- Sending reimbursements
To contact the FSA Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Operations Department is responsible for:
- Daily reconciliation
- Plan Maintenance
- Reconciling information from client’s payroll with transmittal data from our recordkeeping systems (if applicable)
Our Marketing Department handles all marketing initiatives and is responsible for:
- Attracting prospective leads
- Driving sales and conversions
- Partnership programs
- Education and webinars
- Email marketing
- Content development
- Website development and maintenance
To contact the Marketing Department, please e-mail email@example.com.
The RPG Support Department serves as the concierge for all employee and participant inquiries. They are responsible for every incoming request and ensure that all inquiries are addressed promptly and to the client’s satisfaction. The responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the RPGFocus website
- Addressing inquiries on topics such as account balances and activity, election changes, deferral types and limits, rates of return, fees, forms, and statements, etc.
- Providing details on Plan provisions, eligibility, enrollment procedures, vesting, asset rollovers into the Plan, investment reallocation procedures, etc.
- Providing hands-on training to Plan Sponsors on contribution and deposit transmittal procedures
- Monitoring payroll transmittals
To contact the Support Department, please visit support.rpgconsultants.com.