14 Articles Retirement Plans
- Is an ERISA Fidelity Bond the same thing as Fiduciary Liability Insurance?
- Are Cash Balance Plans subject to the same fee disclosures as a 401k plan?
- When can I distribute my account?
- What paperwork do I need to fill out if I want to take a distribution from my 401k account?
- What rules apply to Retirement Plan Loans?
15 Articles FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- What options does an employer have with unused FSA funds?
- Is the employer taxed on unused funds that are forfeited from an employee’s FSA?
- Can an employer charge an employee for the balance of a healthcare FSA if the employee leaves employment mid-year?
- How can employers limit risk of loss associated with early terminations?
- What’s a FSA?
18 Articles HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangements)
- When does the HRA begin to pay for an employee’s expenses?
- Is the HRA allocation based on a calendar year or a rolling plan year?
- Can I, as employer, choose proration for new hires and family status change?
- Can an employee covered by a spouse’s plan still participate in your group’s HRA?
- Are high-deductible health plans required in order to offer an HRA?
13 Articles Commuter Accounts
15 Articles HSA (Health Savings Account)
6 Articles FSA/HRA General Questions
3 Articles FSA Section 125 Healthcare Plans
15 Articles FSA Section 132 Parking/Commuter Plans
- When can I change my election for Mass Transit or Qualified Parking?
- If I have terminated employment with my company, how do I submit a claim for my Mass Transit/Qualified Parking plan?
- If I have terminated employment with my company, how long do I have to file claims on my unused balance in my account?
- Why can’t my unused contributions to Qualified Parking or Mass Transportation plans be returned upon termination of employment?
- What is the plan’s purpose?