I am terminated employee, how do I get reimbursed for my expenses?

Fill out a claim form, and attach a third party receipt, (copies are acceptable), indicating the date(s) of service, cost, and type of service.  Acceptable proofs of payment include receipts indicating credit card information, copies of canceled checks, bank statements with documentation of the item(s) purchased, or written documentation by participant that cash was used as payment.  For items paid for in cash please circle the claim number on the claim form.  Name and date(s) of service are required for all documentation.