If I have terminated employment with my company, how do I submit a claim for my Mass Transit/Qualified Parking plan?

You can print the FSA – Mass Transit/Parking Claim Form by going to Resources, Forms, FSA Mass Transit/Parking – Section 132 Forms, Mass Transit/Parking Claim Form – Section 132 (For Terminated Participants). Along with documentation, you can fax the form to (516) 620-0789 or (212) 994-0400, email the form to fsa@rpgconsultants.com.com or mail the form to the address located at the top right hand of the document.