If I have terminated employment with my company, how do I submit a claim for my Medical Care or Dependent Care plan?

Please complete the online FSA Medical or Dependent Care -Section 125 Claims Form.  Along with documentation, you can fax the form to (516) 620-0789 or (212) 994-0400, email the form to fsa@rpgconsultants.com or mail the form to the address located at the top right hand of the document.